Friday 21 September 2012

coffee talk

Hi guys :) I'm back after a long week of commuting and fairly dull 'induction meetings' with a cute little tag - the 'coffee talk tag'. I was tagged by the lovely Gabriella of Love From Londres, whose blog is one of my favourites. The tag itself is all about autumn (or fall, depending on where you're from), so without further ado here's the tag :)

1. It's finally autumn, what are you most looking forward to in this season?
All of the colours - autumn is without doubt the best season for being able to step outside and be mesmerised by the colours of the trees etc. I'm also looking forward to the whole ''it's cold and rainy so I'm going to snuggle in bed even though it's only 7pm'' thing.

2. Which autumn item in your closet are you most looking forward to pulling out?
Because we don't really have a summer here, my clothing hasn't really changed from winter until now. I'm looking forward to wearing my beautiful new boots from Zara more. 


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long. What is your favourite scary movie to watch?
I really hate horror films (though obviously if you love them then that's totally cool). I just can't understand why people would want to be scared. The closest I've ever got to a horror film is Pan's Labyrinth. Sad, but true.

4. What is your favourite autumn treat?
Since I rarely drink coffee during the summer months, a grande caramel macchiato from Starbucks. That, and my hot buttered rum shower gel by Philosophy. 

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
As dull as it may sound, the hours of daylight. Now that I'm commuting, 3 hours of my day are spent walking, on the train or on the bus, and the other hours will often be spent at uni. I can just tell that I'm going to miss the amount of daylight we get during the summer as I always feel it makes the days seem longer.

6. Which make-up/beauty products do you love for autumn?
Without a doubt my Nails Inc polish in Madison Avenue. I believe it's been discontinued now, but it might be available on Ebay. It's basically just the most gorgeous deep forest green and is the perfect autumn shade for me.

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the autumn season?
The Zara boots I mentioned and, because I'm in the UK, an umbrella. Ha.

8. Have you ever been trick or treating?
Yes :) I was usually a witch (in fact, I think I was only ever a witch) and the last time I went was when I was in year 8.

9. Name the first 5 things that come to mind when you think of autumn...
Leaves (a bit obvious)
Lamps (to make the room all cosy)
Edinburgh (I went to Edinburgh last October)
Josh Groban (such an autumn/winter musician, his music always starts the transition to winter)
Stand-up comedy (it's become something of a tradition for me to see live comedy in autumn/early winter and it isn't the same without it [this year is Mark Watson with Poppy :D])

10. What is your favourite season and why?
Summer (when we have a decent one) or autumn. I really don't like winter, and our spring is often just the same as winter.

Once again, I tag Jess and Beckie :) But do feel free to do it yourself and leave me a link in the comments :)

Thanks for reading :)

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment